Collection “les saints de Provence”
Throughout history, local traditions have evolved myths and legends as sources of inspiration for its inhabitants. As an artist I put my creativity and my style at the service of hagiography in order to express my interest and my love for legends, history or mythology.
During the process of creating this collection, which brings together a selection of the patron saints of our region, I became interested in the culture, traditions, values and history that accompany them. The paintings depicting the patron saints of the towns or villages of our department evoke a symbolic history that celebrates ethics or morals as so many testimonies of the time in which these saints were able to evolve.
I think we should keep these stories alive because they are a link between our past and our future.
I find a great interest in the language of symbols in the stories. They are common to other cultures and traditions. Books, roses, sun, dragons, trees, nature, gold, palm leaves, tell stories about knowledge, wisdom, courage, solidarity, love, charity … These stories may therefore be interesting to promote in our contemporary society, by the values they evoke. In my work, it is certainly my ambition.
- Galerie éphémère “l’appartement” du 01/09 au 20/09/16 – Lorgues (France)
With “D’Vincic Sisters” art project.
- “Art Tentation” Villefranche sur Mer, du 3 au 6 septembre 2015, Villefranche sur mer, France.
- “Transpositions”, Group Art Exhibition, 25/7-30/8 2015, Museum of nonconformist art, St. Petersburg, Russia.
- “Défilé Des Createurs” Solo Exhibition, 22/7 2015, Château Saint-Esprit, Draguignan, France.
- “Thorenc d’ art“, Group Art Exhibition, 18/7 2015, France.
- “Marvels of Sweden”, Solo art Exhibition, 8/5 2015-31/5 2015, Café Agnes i Malmö”.
- “Mini-Maxi”, Group Art Exhibition, 28/2 2015 – 11/3 2015, Gellery Kvis Svedala, Sweden.
- “FLUX”, Group Art Exhibition, Rag Factory, London 19/2 2015 – 22/2 2015.
- “Talking Symbols” Solo Art Exhibition, 4/12 2014 – 4/1 2015, Vellinge, Sweden.
- “Talking Symbols”, Group Art Exhibition, 13/12-26/12 2014, Lund, Sweden.
- “Faces of Alexander & the City with 7 Gates”, Solo Art Exhibition 3-13/9 2014 Skopje, Macedonia.
- “Random Magic”, Solo Art Exhibition 8-13/2 2014, Puschinska 10 Gallery 2,04,St Petersburg, Russia.
- “Random Magic”, Solo Art Exhibition, 14-19/2 2014, St Petersburg Library, Russia.
- “Destino” Solo Art Exhibition, 29/4-28/5 2012, Hyllie Parkkyrkans café, Malmö, Sweden.